RISING STARS CAMP FULL DAY SCHEDULE
- 8:45AM - 9:00AM SCT Staff will be available to answer parent questions
- 9:00AM - 9:15AM Attendance and group game
- 9:15AM - 9:30AM Vocal and Physical warm up
- 9:30AM - 10:30AM Work with Director on music and dance for show.
- 10:30AM - 10:45AM Snack! Please have water bottle with your child's name on it Please no Juices for snack time. Please send in foods that are peanut free, all classrooms are peanut free
- 10:45AM - 11:00AM Outside Theater Game- We use these acting exercises to teach various skills that we will use throughout the camp. Theatre terms
- 11:15AM - 12:00PM Review songs - More Fun!
- 12:00PM - 12:30PM Lunch- Please bring your own lunch, If your child has allergies we will have an allergy lunch table with many children and staff
- 12:30PM - 12:45PM Outside Free play on play ground
- 12:45PM - 1:00PM Outside Group Theatre Game
- 1:00PM - 2:30PM Back to the crafts, music and - More Fun!
- 2:30PM - 2:45PM Break More Water and Peanut free snack
- 2:15PM - 2:45PM Run the show to prepare for final performance
- 2:45PM - 3:00PM Regroup and pack up for dismissal
Dismissal: Campers need to be signed out in the GYM. Please wait outside the door until staff is ready for dismissal.