ROCKSTARS FULL DAY SCHEDULE
- 8:45AM - 9:00AM SCT Staff will be available to answer parent questions
- 9:00AM - 9:15AM Attendance and group game
- 9:15AM - 9:30AM Vocal and Physical warm up
- 9:30AM - 10:30AM Work with Director on Scenes, Music and Choreography for show. Day one auditions take place in the am. If your child has a picture and resume please have them bring it the first day for their audition. All children should be singing a Musical Theatre song 16-32 bars. All auditions are accompanied by a pianist.
- 10:30AM - 10:45AM Snack! Please have water bottle with your child's name on it. Please no Juices for snack time, water only for snack.
- Please send in snacks that are peanut free. Classrooms are nut free.
- 10:45AM - 11:15AM Workshop- We use these acting exercises to teach various skills that we will use throughout the camp and in the show
- 11:15AM - 12PM Back to the show! More Scenes, Music, Acting and FUN!
- 12:00PM - 12:30PM Lunch- Please bring your own lunch, If your child has allergies we will have an allergy lunch table with many children and staff. The lunchroom is not nut free.
- 12:30PM - 1:00PM Outside Free play on play ground
- 1:00PM - 2:00PM Back to the Show- More Fun! Small groups working on scenes, music and acting
- 2:00PM - 2:15PM Break More Water and Peanut free snack
- 2:15PM - 2:45PM Run the show to prepare for final performance
- 2:45PM - 3:00PM Regroup and pack up for dismissal
Dismissal: Campers need to be signed out in the Classroom/GYM. Please wait outside the door until staff is ready for dismissal.