Typical Summer Camp Day in Saratoga Springs, NY KIDS
Summer camp location: Maple Ave Middle School 515 Maple Ave Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 | KIDS Camp Typical Day:
- 8:45-9:00 SCT Staff will be available to answer parent questions
- 9:00-9:15 Attendance and group game
- 9:15-9:30 Vocal and Physical warm up
- 9:30-10:30 Work with Director on Scenes, Music and Choreography for show. Day one auditions take place in the am. Your child may sing in a group or individually or not at all and be placed in the ensemble. If your child is looking for a primary role they may want to sing individually. Children may sing anything, Happy Birthday is popular for those who have never done this before.
- 10:30-10:45 Snack! Please have water bottle with your child's name on it. Please no Juices, water only for snack time.
- Please send in snacks that are peanut free.
- 10:45-11:15 Theater Game/workshop- We use these acting exercises to teach various skills that we will use throughout the camp and in the show.
- 11:15-12 Noon Back to the show! More Scenes, Music, Acting and FUN!
- 12:00-12:30 Lunch- Please bring your own lunch, If your child has allergies we will have an allergy lunch table with many children and staff. The lunchroom is not nut free.
- 12:30-1:00 Outside Free play on play ground
- 1:00-1:15 Outside Group Theatre Game
- 1:15-2:45 Back to the Show- More Fun!
- 2:00-2:15 Break More Water and Peanut free snack.
- 2:15- 2:45- Run the show to prepare for final performance.
- 2:45-3:00 Regroup and pack up for dismissal.
Dismissal campers need to be signed out in the GYM.
Please wait outside the door until staff is ready for dismissal